This will eventually be home to a Tonebender style fuzz. The house still smells like spray paint (my roommate is not pleased) and the paint is not full dry, but here is a photo. I added some custom texturing on the sides (okay, it’s a bunch of schmotz blown on there accidentally by a fan). I already have most of the parts, including the matched germanium transistors, however I took the extra classy step of designing a proper PCB which is now being fabricated care of OSH Park. I’ve been projecting hard these last few weeks. I’m continuing with the Colorsound Wah mentioned below. I played with the circuit some more last night and it sounds great. I’ve worked out some of the distortion issues I was having. It will be a while yet before it’s complete, though, since I’m waiting on a linear style pot which is back ordered and shipping from Germany… I also have quite a few design decisions. In the meantime, I put a switchable buffer in my Crybaby. I’ll try to get some sounds from that here soon. I’m hoping it will now sound a lot better paired with my Fuzz Face style fuzz (the Facc-Face).